Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Grace Lafferty-Presidential Candidate

I’ve attended Village Home for a year and a half now, and have felt the empowering acceptance from the start. I knew right away that I wanted to be more involved in the community, and being president is the perfect opportunity for this.  I have been extremely involved in all my activities, including choir, swim team,  family, and my neighborhood community.  I have recently completed a full life guard training course and been hired as a life guard, which demonstrates my commitment to challenging myself and working hard. I have a love for children and a younger sister that attends Village Home. One of my main reasons for running for president is to bring different age groups together and really express how Village Home creates a diverse and interactive learning environment for all ages. I am on the Model United Nations team and I fight hard to represent my country's position, and I will strive to maintain Village Home's position as well. I am verbal, energetic, fun, and make a point to talk to everyone no matter what age. My passion is to make connections with people, and make sure every voice in this vibrant community is heard. A people person, for a people place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment